Our team, in partnership with authorized accounting firms, provides a wide range of services including accounting, auditing, tax planning, and advisory services. We handle everything from budget preparation to annual report generation, ensuring robust internal controls and fulfilling statutory responsibilities. Trust us to handle your financial matters with integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Routine bookkeeping
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting, Asset Register Maintenance, and Appliance of Depreciations
- Bank Accounting
- Control and Monitoring of cash flows
- Statements, licenses, certificates
- Consolidated tables and reporting
- Management Reporting
- Publication of annual financial statements on the Trade Register.
Statutory audit and internal audit
Statutory Audit: This is an audit performed to ensure the correctness of the accounting records maintained by a company. It involves the inspection of accounts, checking financial reports, and spotting errors. It’s mandatory and is performed by an external person who does not have any connection or underlying interest in the company or business operations.
- Internal Audit: This audit is related to the inspection and examination of a company’s accounting processes and practices related to the internal parties of the company. It involves handling and examining the accounting methods and processes according to the industry standards and expectations. The goal of an internal audit is to catch any errors or frauds committed by the employees in order to avoid any long-term consequences. It provides an additional layer of protection and a reality-check of the company’s practices.